The IHP is an institute of the Leibniz Association and conducts research and development of silicon-based systems and ultra high-frequency circuits and technologies including new materials. It develops innovative solutions for application areas such as wireless and broadband communication, security, medical technology, industry 4.0, automotive industry, and aerospace. The IHP employs approximately 300 people. It operates a pilot line for technological developments and the preparation of high-speed circuits with 0.13/0.25 µm BiCMOS technologies, located in a 1000 m² class 1 cleanroom.
The IHP GmbH - Innovations for High Performance microelectronics invites applications for a position as
Project Manager (m/f)
Quality Assurance of Space Products
- Establish and maintain a Business Management System and Quality Assurance flows in accordance with the relevant quality standards (ESCC and MIL) for microelectronics in the aerospace business
- Establish quality requirements for external suppliers
- Manage the execution and documentation of commercial space projects and support the research space Projects
- Coordinate with the external certification bodies to ensure compliance with relevant standards (e.g. ISO 9001, QML, QPL)
- Represent IHP GmbH and IHP Solutions GmbH in the ESA Component Technology Boards and specific Technical Boards
- University degree in Engineering or Natural Science
- Background knowledge in microelectronics (e.g. design, integration and testing) preferable in relation to radiation hardness
- Formal ESA ESCC Training Qualification for ESCC Evaluation and Qualification is appreciated
- Experienced in Product Assurance and Quality Assurance in the aerospace
- Knowledge of relevant ESA ESCC and MIL standards is an Advantage
- Good working knowledge of Business Quality Management Systems certified to ISO 9001 would be an asset
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluent in English and basic knowledge of the German language
IHP offers a challenging, multinational environment, with excellent career prospects. You will have the opportunity to establish an international reputation at the forefront of high tech.
Salary: according TV-L scale
Start: as soon as possible
Limitation: initially till December 2018 with option of extension
IHP aims to achieve a balanced gender composition in the workforce. Disabled applicants, qualified according to the above criteria, will be given preference over other candidates with equivalent relevant qualifications.
Please send your application (including cover/motivation letter, CV, copies of certificates, and addresses of at least two referees) to: email@example.com.
For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Milos Krstic via Phone: +49 355 5625 729 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.