The IHP GmbH Data Protection Notes at a Glance
The following data protection information gives you an overview of the collection and processing of your data when using the IHP GmbH websites. Please read the complete information in the detailed version of our Data Protection Declaration.
What data do we collect from you?
- Technical data: When you visit our website, we collect basic access data such as: your computer's domain name or IP address, name and URL of the data accessed, date and time of your visit, etc.
- Person-based user profiles are not generated by the IHP GmbH.
- Data for the purposes of marketing and optimization are collected and stored from our website by means of the technologies from the etracker® GmbH. These data can be used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. The collection and storage of data can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
- We use social plugins from various social networks on our websites, for instance Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or XING. These plugins can be identified with their respective logos and contain comment fields or so-called “Like“ or “+1” buttons. When you click such a button, amongst other things, the following data may be sent to the webpage operator; IP address, browser information and operating system, screen resolution, installed plug ins such as Adobe Flash Player, origin of the visitor, etc. Please note that these pages are often run in countries outside of Germany and the EU and in some cases are offered by national companies in the EU.
How is the data collected?
What is the data needed for and how do we use your data?
- Provision and technical administration of the website
- To produce pseudonym user profiles that we use for advertising and market research, to the extent that you do not object to this use
- To the extent that this is required and regulated by law, these data are also used for forwarding/provision of information to government authorities
- Should you register for an event on our website or enter your data into the press distribution list, we will only use the data you provide for these purposes.
Your rights to the data collected
You have the following rights:
- Right to transparent information
- Information for the collection of personal data
- Right to information
- Right to correction
- Right to deletion
- Right to restriction of the processing
- Right to be informed of the completion of the correction, deletion or restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right of objection
This data privacy notes is currently applicable and was published on 7th July 2021.
Should you have any concerns, please contact our Data Protection Officer at IHP GmbH, Mr. Stephan Kornemann, Im Technologiepark 7, 15236 Frankfurt, in writing, via e-mail: datenschutz(at)ihp-microelectronics.com or by phone: +49 335 5625 – 712.
This abridged version of the data privacy notifications provides you with an overview of the collection and processing of your data. The complete information is provided in detail in the following extensive version of our Data Protection Notes.