OFC, The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exhibition, is the premier international event for the latest advances in optical communications and networking. OFC will take place Sunday, 06 March to Thursday, 10 March 2022. (Exhibition dates are Tuesday, 08 March – Thursday, 10 March). The venue will be at the San Diego Convention Center.
A High-Quality Technical Program
- Covers recent progress in research (near- and long-term) and technology
- Features invited presentations by experts in the field
- Includes peer-reviewed technical presentations
- Hear from luminaries in industry and academia
- Presented in a variety of formats
- 1 hour in-depth tutorials
- Demo Zone
- Half-day short courses (separate fee required)
- In-depth symposia on hot topics
- Interactive workshops
- Panel discussions
- Special Sessions
A Showcase for New Products
Exhibiting companies showcase network equipment and software, active and passive components, test and manufacturing equipment, data center/IT products and cable and fiber. Only OFC offers the size and scope to compare and contrast vendors, giving you the information you need to make all your technology decisions in one place.
EXHIBITION OPENING TIMES:
08 – 10 March 2022; 10:00 - 17:00
Feel free to contact us to arrange a meeting with our experts during the trade show.