• Start
  • Jobs & Career print
  • Stellenangebote print
  • Application FAQ print
  • Frage 1
Which application documents do I have to submit?

Handing in all requested application documents will ensure fair and equal treatment of all applicants.


All documents have to be in English or German. If you need to translate your university certificates and grade overviews, please hand in an officially certified translation.


Scientists or Engineers:

  • Cover letter - Curriculum vitae
  • Bachelor's degree: University certificate and grade transcript
  • Master's degree: University certificate and grade transcript *


*If you have not completed your Master's degree yet, please send an overview of your exam grades achieved. You can submit your final certificate as soon as you graduate.


Administrative or technical staff:

  • Cover letter - Curriculum vitae
  • Apprenticeship certificate or university certificate and grade transcript
  • Certificates of employment, letter of reference


Internship, Student Assistant, Bachelor/Master Thesis:

  • Cover letter (including desired department and supervisor (if known), time period)
  • Curriculum vitae
  • Latest school report (pupils)
  • Current certificate of enrolment at a university (students)
  • Current grade transcript (students)
  • Duration of the internship; (if applicable) proof of compulsory internship (students)
  • Certificates of employment, letter of reference (if available)
The building and the infrastructure of the IHP were funded by the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union, funds of the Federal Government and also funds of the Federal State of Brandenburg.