• Start
  • Jobs & Career print
  • Jobs print
  • FAQ Bewerbung

Application FAQ

Which documents do I have to submit for an application for a position in science (e.g. PhD position, PostDoc, Senior Scientist) or as an Engineer?


Please hand in the following documents when applying:

     - Cover letter

     - Curriculum vitae

     - Bachelor's degree: University certificate

     - Bachelor's degree: Grade transcript

     - Master's degree: University certificate *

     - Master's degree: Grade transcript *


*If you have not completed your Master's degree yet, please send an overview of your exam grades achieved. You can submit your final certificate as soon as you graduate.


All documents have to be in English or German. If you need to translate your university certificates and grade overviews, please hand in an officially certified translation.


Handing in all requested application documents will ensure fair and equal treatment of all applicants.

The building and the infrastructure of the IHP were funded by the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union, funds of the Federal Government and also funds of the Federal State of Brandenburg.