The RADECS Conference is the annual European scientific and industrial forum on radiation and its effects on electronics and photonic materials, devices, circuits, sensors and systems where scientists and engineers exchange on the latest progresses and results about:
- Radiation environment
- Radiation effects modeling, from materials to device, circuit and system level
- Test facilities and dosimetry
- Radiation hardness assurance
- Hardening and mitigation solutions
- Applications and case studies
RADECS 2021 will take place on Sept 13th-17th, 2021 and will be held as a hybrid event, both in Vienna and online.
Venue: Hotel Savoyen Vienna
EXHIBITION OPENING TIMES: Tue, 14. Sep 2021, 8:00 (CEST) - Thu, 16. Sep 2021, 18:00 (CEST)
Feel free to contact us to arrange a meeting with our experts during the trade show.